RED RIDING HOOD (Amanda Seyfried)
SUCKER PUNCH (Emily Browning & Vanessa Hudgens)
SCREAM 4 (Courtney Cox)
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES (Johnny Depp & Penelope Cruz)
THE HANGOVER 2 (Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin…
Wali, panoorin natin yung iba dito. :)
Thank you Wali for being that someone. I miss you. :)
Sometimes when I’m sad, I draw.
Thank you din, Aica. I miss you too. :)
I love you. :)
I love you too. :)
BOTONG ISKO 2010: UP System-wide Online Mock Polls for Clean and Honest Elections. This aims to unite students and the whole UP community for a clean, transparent, and honest elections, and to find out which candidates are favored by the Iskolar ng Bayan in the upcoming elections. (An online petition for a clean and honest elections can also be found on this website.)
Online polls will start on March 18, Thursday, 8am until March 23, Wednesday, 5pm. Official results will be released on March 24, 12nn. Surveys and voter’s education will also be generated on this page after the online poll.
The online mock poll is as easy as 1, 2, 3. A student can login to Botong Isko Halalan Login (in any computer with an internet connection) using their student number as username and their lastname as password. They can browse from the list and vote their choice from President, Vice-President, Senators, and Partylist. The website will also feature the platforms and programs of the national candidates.
You can download the Botong Isko Manual here.
“Lagi ka na lang nagtatampo.
Para sa iyo naman lahat ng ginagawa ko.”
I’m sorry. :(
Ayos lang po. Don’t be sad. (hug)
The 10 steps:
1. Go to your designated voting precinct and show your UP ID and UP Registration Form (Form 5) to the attending poll clerk
2. Once confirmed that you are indeed a valid voter, the poll clerk will give you your password.
3. Approach an unoccupied voting station
4. Your browser should display the login page.
5. Log in using your student number and the password given by the clerk. (Note: The password is case- sensitive.).
6. After logging in, you should see the ballot form
7. You may now vote by checking the checkbox/es opposite the candidates’ names, you may modify the ballot as much as you want at this step. Any change here is not yet recorded.
8. Once you press, “Confirm ballot”, A captcha will appear before you can confirm your votes.
9. After successfully inputting the captcha, your vote will be confirmed and you will be logged out.
10. If you try logging in again, you will see your confirmed ballot. You may
not change this anymore.
To download the voters manual, just click here. (http://halalan-manual.net.tc)
8:00 AM onwards
with your UP ID and Form 5
Let’s go out and vote!
Apologies for those who will receive this more than once.
— The USC Elections 2010 Technical Team (UP Linux Users’ Group)
Maligayang Araw ng mga Puso sa ating lahat. Dahil diyan, tayo na at mag-test ng Halalan. Haha.
The statement added: “Salinger had remarked that he was in this world but not of it. His body is gone but the family hopes that he is still with those he loves, whether they are religious or historical figures, personal friends or fictional characters.”
Here’s what I had to say: Rubbing out the last “Fuck You” in the world…